Muscrotilers Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

City Of Rott Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Desperately losing his mind while searching for a new pair of shoes, an old man and his trusty Walker wander the City of Rott, saturated with thousands of rotting zombies, driven to feed the blood-hungry worms residing in their skulls.
An old man wanders a zombie infested city in search of a way out. Can he manage to escape being bitten by one of the worm infested living dead or will he join the mindless hordes who roam the City of Rott? A hilarious animated zombie fest full of heart pounding action and generous servings of blood and gore.
"City of Rott" is an independent animated zombie movie which (if Google is any indication) is an extended version of an online movie of the same name.<br/><br/>As you'd expect from an indie film, production values are limited. The animation takes a while to get used to. The music is repetitive and the voices aren't great. All of this comes with the territory, I suppose. In fact, the entire movie was done by a single guy - Frank Sudol. While the effort can be lauded, and its humble origins to DVD is impressive, it can't make up for the overall lack of quality. As per most zombie movies, it's rather bleak and cynical. The main character is an apparently senile geriatric named Fred who talks to his walker (which apparently talks back). Fred is motivated, despite the unfurling apocalypse, to find a comfortable pair of new shoes.<br/><br/>The movie's biggest weakness is that even at 77 minutes, it's too long. There's just so much that didn't need to be in it. It's boring. I'm a fan of the genre and I couldn't even bear to sit through it in its entirety. There is gore, and it is a liberal amount. Unortunately, they're the same boring gorefests over and over again. Even the movie breaks the fourth wall about this; in one zombie-killing sequence Fred says "Hey, didn't I kill you before?". Inbetween these fights Fred talks to his walker and and roams the streets aimlessly looking for shoes. In a few of these "plot" sequences, there is candid discussion of deeper concepts suchstruggling against inevitability and Fred's shortsightedness, but these are fleeting and don't make a lasting impression. I suppose the shortsighted journey for comfort in the setting of a larger crisis might servea parallel for modern life, but it's probably just seeing too much into it.<br/><br/>If you want to see unapologetically tasteless zombie violence with a unique presentation, don't mind a heavy dose of tedium, and happen to see it somewhere, you might want to rent. Otherwise, stay far, far, away.
The best thing about "City of Rott" is the main character, an strange elderly man which apparently is losing his mind: While at first sight his role in this kind of story seem a bit odd, the truth is that he shows a more interesting development than the rest of the cast, which are merely the typical clichés from zombie movies.<br/><br/>I have to admit that, to certain point, it was very funny (and awesome) to see an old man fight alone against a whole army of zombies, only using his walkera weapon (And even more awesome, is the fact that the old man is able to fightthe most fierce action hero) butthe movie advances, it turns very repetitive and boring.<br/><br/>The animation quality isn't exactly what I would call incredible, but I have to recognize that this had a good atmosphere and some interesting designs (Mostly concerned to the sceneries and the zombies) On the other side, the last part of the film was very disappointing: There was a moment when things apparently end, but instead of that, the film just goes on and on, turning a bit tedious.<br/><br/>There are some qualities about "City of Rott" that deserve some recognition, but the overall result feels like something forgettable at best, despite all the violence and gore.

Episode 4.24 full movie hd downloadEpisode 1.52 malayalam movie downloadDick Tracy movie in tamil dubbed downloadEpisode 2.33 downloadKilling American Style full movie download in hindiDOOM 3: BFG Edition torrentO ltimo Atirador full movie download in hindimalayalam full movie free downloadKara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners - A Study in Murder - Part 2 full movie hindi downloadLethal Lens full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Muscrotilers
Please log in to post a reply.