Muscrotilers Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Warhead Movie Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A weapons expert is reluctantly sent on a mission to a middle-east warzone to locate a lost nuclear warhead and dismantle it before it falls into the wrong hands. But before he can complete his work, he is taken prisoner and thrust into the conflict, and finds himself looking out for more than just the warhead.
Something is awry with this movie, so that it doesn't rate very high in my book. But what is it about "Warhead" (aka, "Prisoner in the Middle") that earns it no better than 4 stars? It has a good amount of war-type action. There's an air of suspense about what will happen next. The cast mostly seem to fit. And, although the plot is really wild, it could be acceptablea Hollywood twist. I say, 'could,' because everything else would have to be quite good about the film. But it isn't. And, it isn't just one thing, but lots of smaller pieces that seem out of whack. Let's start with the wild plot – a U.S. Air Force bomber has mechanical problems flying above Jordan and accidentally drops a nuclear warhead. So, someone pushed a bomb door and release button accidentally. OK, but not before someone else put a parachute on the bomb? Or do we now drop all our bombs by parachute – so they don't hit too hard? But,I said, we could accept all the wild background if everything else fell into place. But it doesn't.<br/><br/>David Janssen's roleU.S. Air Force Colonel Tony Stevens doesn't quite seem to fit. Even officers in the U.S. Air Force of that time did not grow full heads of wavy hair with long combed back sideburns. He lookedthough he came right out of civilian life, or off the streets of Hollywood or New York. When his secret mission starts, we see him floating in the sky under a full military parachute, then standing on the ground and wrapping his chute to hide it. I know we're not supposed to think too much about the details left out of movies, but this scene with no dialog raised some questions in my mind. What airport in Israel did he take off from? Or what air base was there where he wouldn't have been noticed? What type of airplane could have gone unnoticed and flown just a few miles inside Jordanian territory to drop a parachutist? <br/><br/>So, next we see him in desert terrain, afoot on a one-man mission, at least some miles outside friendly Israeli territory, and he isn't wearing a hat to protect him from the sun. He doesn't have at least a canteen of water, a compass or any apparent survival gear. Yet he does have an electronic device to guide him to the bomb and a satchel with papers on the bomb that he will need to disarm the bomb and remove the detonator. But wait, he's still in his tan tourist suit – slacks and travel shirt-jacket that he wore in the opening scene near Jerusalem's Western Wall. And not a hair of his head is out of place. Throughout the whole film, Janssen seemed out of place. Had he ruffled his hair a bit, wore boots and a hat, and acted with a little intensity, he would have been much more believable. <br/><br/>There were many other goofs in this film that lowered it to a class below "B" level of movies.
I don't understand the deal with David Janssen.He's supposed to be some kind of action star but he's just a boring old man.The funny thing is that according to Wikipedia he was forty five when he made this and he doesn't look a day under sixty.This story starts with the ridiculous premise that the United States accidentally drops a nuclear warhead on Jordan.Not only does it not explode but they decide to send the most boring old guy they can find to disarm it.There is so little action in this movie that we don't even seem him parachute into the desert.He easily finds the warhead and then the movie quickly turns into Israeli propaganda.There are no Jordanians and all the dialogue is about how the jews have such a tough life but Israel is still the greatest place on Earth.They make all the arabs bumbling fools from a slapstick comedy movie while all the jews are amazing heroes.Weak.Looking at Wikipedia here I see that Janssen's real name is Harold Meyer and his father was a banker.That explains it all.The DVD I watched said this was called Prisoner In The Middle which made a little more sense.I guess Israel Is Awesome! was already taken.I see one of the other reviewers said he fell asleep multiple times trying to watch this.I only fell asleep once so that's why I gave it two stars.It's not a bad movie just boring and unrealistic.If you do somehow start watching this, make sure you watch the whole thing.The end makes it worth wasting an hour and a half of your life.

the Superman: The Last Son of Krypton hindi dubbed free downloadBackwoods full movie hd 1080p downloadNude Nuns with Big Guns movie mp4 downloadthe Sinners: Which One Is You full movie download in hindiNora Clavicle and the Ladies' Crime Club full movie free downloadEpisode 5.25 in tamil pdf downloadEnloquecer mafiosos full movie download 1080p hdR.O.T.O.R. in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.99 hd full movie downloadthe Changes Are Inevitable in the Montenegro Household download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Muscrotilers
Please log in to post a reply.